Parents may choose a 2 (Tues/Thurs), 3 (Mon/Wed/Fri or Tues/Wed/Thurs) or 5 day preschool program for their child. In addition, Afternoon Enrichment is available. Your child must be in attendance during the day to use our Afternoon Enrichment program in the afternoons.
The Afternoon Enrichment features: Music and Movement, Foreign language, Children’s Literature, Sports Skills, Hands on Art, Science and Exploring and many more!
Our Normal School Day is 9:00 am - 12:00 pm.
Additional Enrichment Options:
- Early Drop-off from 7:30 am - 9:00 am
- Afternoon Enrichment from 12:00 pm until 1:00, 3:00 or 5:30 pm
- Children must have reached the age of 15 months by September 1st of the year of enrollment. Applicants are considered upon the basis of their developmental level as well as availability of space in the appropriate class.
- Children ages 3 and 4 must be potty trained.
- Children are enrolled on a first come, first served basis until the program capacity is met. Returning students, siblings, and alumni siblings are given first priority.
- A waiting list for perspective students is established once classroom capacity is met. To be placed on the waiting list, please call the school office at 352-416-3025.
- Enrollment documents along with a non-refundable last month tuition plus registration/materials/ Special Events fees are requested upon acceptance into Stepping Stones Preschool.
- Parents will receive a confirmation of enrollment after the appropriate forms and monies are returned to the school.
Monthly tuition rates are below. There is also a one-time $120 registration fee that includes special events, materials and enrollment fees. Please make all checks payable to Trinity United Methodist Church.
|7:30am - 12pm
|7:30am - 1pm
|7:30am - 3pm
|7:30am - 5:30pm